Saturday 6 August 2011

#3 Eva




 ¡qué horror de día!

I guess I was prepared though. When I read my horoscope this morning, it said:

"Distressing as it may be for you to accept that an error has occurred, and that a force far greater than your own are at work..  Though you might have preferred a less drastic way for the cosmos to push you in another direction, what may be clear to you now, is that there are certain items and people you treasure greatly and that care of these is your number one priority"

Yeah I know damn well what that "error" is. Kids, let me tell you. Don't trust a man who will only take you out at night, and don't trust a man who won't let you back to his apartment, and DON'T trust a man who uses two mobile phones.

I guess that should probably go hand in hand with me warning you off dating your uni lecturer too.

It's too bad Dr. Stewart is so damn sexy, in that silver fox kind of way of course, but boy could that papito hold out in the bedroom. I guess I fell for him because he was charming, and sophisticated, and had that kind of smouldering sexuality radiating through his eyes that would send tingles through my loins when he looked my way. All the boys my age are immature pricks anyway; it's all chunder this and banter that and ketamine and jagerbombs and dubstep and warehouse parties - not for me gracias.

Besides, one of those lousy assholes found out about my job at the strip club and ever since I've had people from my course, or old friends from halls asking if they can hire me for their friend's 21st or worse, asking if I charge a discount rate for a blozza.

I can't wait til this final year is over with, and up until today the only thing that had kept me motivated to carry on with my nursing degree is Dr. Stewart, aka. Dr. Greatdick. It began around 4 months ago, after I had stayed behind after a seminar one evening to ask him for help with my Exploring Psychology assignment; let's just say that wasn't all we got to exploring.. ;)

He made it seem acceptable to be hooking up with your professor; he never locked his door when we hooked up, and winked at me openly in lectures, I think one time he maybe even hit my ass in front of a group of students. He was so confident that we wouldn't get found out that we even met up in the evenings; fair enough it was often in dark seedy bars where we would just drink brandy and fuck in the toilets (not pleasant FYI), but I really thought he was serious about being with me.

He would tell me

"Eva, you're my beautiful little senorita, you aren't like the other kids, you have a heart bursting with love and passion, when people are around you they feel your aura, your inner erotic energy, it would be a crime if we didn't make love on this operating table right now"

But I suppose looking back on it, we didn't do a whole lot of talking, we had a lot of sex though; sex in the lecture halls, sex in the surgery, sex in the campus toilets, you name it - we did it. Dr. Stew gave me my first orgasm as a 22-year-old woman, and my second, and my third and, well you get it. I guess I should have probably questioned why a 42 -year-old would be interested in a student two decades his junior, but I can be incredibly naive when it comes to men and being taken advantage of; because that's what it was, I was seduced and coerced into a 4-month sexual liason.

I started getting suspicious about 2 weeks ago when he pushed my head under the table in a bar we were at because he "thought" he saw a co-ed walk past, and then when I realised that he only called me on his Blackberry and not his iPhone, I knew he was hiding something. So this morning when we woke up at a Holiday Inn (he's on a teacher's salary okay?) he went to shower, and whilst he occupied himself in the bathroom, I occupied myself with rifling through his jacket pockets and wallets. Ta-daaaaaaaa - ladies and gentleman we have ourselves a MWC (married with children).

His wallet had photos of his two children in, two little girls, and a photo of his wife, who, though was at least ten years my senior, looked beautiful and very well kept. I heard the fawcet turn on and knew Dr. Stew would be in there for at least 15 minutes, so I went through his iPhone. He had a passcode on it but I had seen him enter it over his shoulder so I typed in 1412 and had a thorough snoop through everything I could find.

"Debbie" his wife, left him sweet texts like any normal wife would do:

"Made your lasagne today. Try and get home early so we can eat with the kids, love you darling X"

and so forth.

The girls looked about 12-14 from their pictures, the same age I was when I found out my papa cheated on my mother.

I got real mad waiting for him to come out, I debated storming in to the bathroom and hurling his mobile at him whilst screaming spanish expletives, but instead I yelled that I was going to be late for class so I had to run, put his phone back in his jacket pocket, and left the hotel cursing myself for being so guileless.

I phoned up Manuel at the club and told him I wouldn't be coming in tonight

"Ahh Eva, you're my best girl, what am I gonna do without you here? I don't have anyone to fill in for you, you know you'll be in trouble if you just-"

I knew I wasn't going to be in any trouble, Manuel would never fire me, I had the best natural tits in the club and had the most regulars out of all the girls. I'm the best stripper he has. Besides, I need to get drunk and Grace called sounding real down about that asshole boyfriend of hers, so I'm on my way to her place asap.

Damn I hope they've broken up cos I was starting to find it real hard being in the same room with that jerkoff after he tried to feel me up at Grace's 23rd.

I'm also pretty sure I saw him leaving the house of that swedish bar tender last week, Astrid or Ingrid or something..

Pendejo.

No comments:

Post a Comment